13 Ways of Looking at Wikipedia, Encyclopedias and Libraries:
- A standing army is waiting for orders
- Wikipedia is to Britannica as American Idol is to the Juilliard School
- The Song of the Darnedest Stuff
- Because Britannica Doesn't Recognize You
- Do mere mortals buy encyclopedias?
- Are there encyclopedias that scholars use?
- Encyclopedias down the rabbit hole
- The closest reference book on the digital shelf
- There is no point not having a point of view
- Many hands make crappy work
- One search box to unite them all
- Wikipedia is War
- Why do we keep buying print encyclopedias?
No more for a while. I promise.